My first post

Use this forum to create a showcase for your authentic Hummer H1 or Humvee. Let's see what you're so proud to drive around in, and at the same time make us jealous!

Moderator: the JoKeR

My first post

Postby Angry Iron » Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:08 pm

How are you guys? I have a small custom Hummer accessory business I work from my Home shop in Central GA. I really like the Hummer Line of vehicles and drive one of the original HUMMERs a 85" Humvee that I have modified for trail use. I also just noticed the IMV guys found you first the advertisement for the Moab movie was flashing over the top of this box cool. I sure do hope you guys keep it civil and adult in here if so I will be around for a while if not I am out of here.
8) first truck
current truck
for larger click here
http://www.angryiron.com/withrocker2.jpg

In work truck, current customer project.
for larger click here
http://www.angryiron.com/lightbar%201.jpg
TAKING THE HIGH GROUND
Angry Iron
H1 Neophyte
H1 Neophyte

Postby SHINE TIME » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:28 pm

Welcome! I'm sure that you'll find out that this is the most adult and civil site you find, everyone here is very helpfull and are true Hummer lovers.
Enjoy! :D :D :D
SHINE TIME

Postby Builder2B » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:17 am

Hey there Iron,

I have to agree with ShineTime... this is... for the most part... ADULT... and very civil... admittedly... we build and drive these vehicals because we are enthusiests... and... KIDS at heart... I mean really... people look at me strange when I play with yellow Tonka trucks... they don't seem to mind that I'm playin with an H1!!!! :wink:

Welcome aboard... I've booked mark your site... I'm sure I will be visiting often... great pics...
A before O or UP you will GO!
Builder2B
H1 Mentor
H1 Mentor

Postby EvansvilleBrian » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:55 am

Hi. and welcome.
Ive been reading all over your website. I like it.
We can use a guy like you around here and the TremorMUV forum. I'm here to learn about construction of a replica I want to build.
I seen the trailer of Moab movie, like 15 times. I'll probly buy it. My favorate is the black H1 with the yellow roll cage. :mrgreen: I really like the the slant back rollcage on the Berserker build :twisted: . I'm planning to fab one in that style, too. Been drawing it up on AutoCAD. I designed some trail doors as well. Mainly because of cost of surplus doors.
My build is barely started, but guys like you and the stuff you share helps my planning.
Check out the TremorMUV forum as well, There's alot of custom Fab'ing going on there, too.
EvansvilleBrian
H1 Mentor
H1 Mentor

Return to Show the world your Authentic Hummer