Im new here but here you go.

Use this forum to create a showcase for your authentic Hummer H1 or Humvee. Let's see what you're so proud to drive around in, and at the same time make us jealous!

Moderator: the JoKeR

Im new here but here you go.

Postby Citabria7GCBC » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:16 am

Purchased it in Washington State and drove it back. Took 4 days. I've had it for well over a month now and I have joined this site to watch for extras I may need to purchase. Which reminds me, I am looking for an "AM General" tail gate (prefer black but not a big deal) to buy. I want to put it on the back of this H1.

Nice to meet ya'll. :D
99 HMCO
Citabria7GCBC
H1 Neophyte
H1 Neophyte

Postby canamscott » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:17 am

Welcome to the forum. You have a handsome truck. Care to give us any details?

Scott
1977 Pontiac Can Am
1998 S-Blazer mini-replica, Offspring
canamscott
H1 Mentor
H1 Mentor

Postby Citabria7GCBC » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:36 pm

Well,

Met the guy on Humvee.net and contacted him about this truck. We worked out a deal and I flew to Washington state. Turns out we both were in the same line of work. Anyways, got the truck inspected by certified mechanic/dealer, and they said for a 99 its spotless. So I got it and drove home!

Truck currently has 86K miles on the truck and the engine was replaced under warranty so the engine only has 28K miles. This truck is clean clean clean. I love it!

Its gonna be a garage queen however I did get it a little dirty a couple weeks ago.
99 HMCO
Citabria7GCBC
H1 Neophyte
H1 Neophyte

Return to Show the world your Authentic Hummer