Slide, Negative and Photo Scanning

The history you've made building your truck and the good times you've had with friends and family needs to be saved and protected. This forum is about how we protect these memories and your families history...

Slide, Negative and Photo Scanning

Postby TREMORMUV » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:50 pm

My wife and I have been running this business since 2005 serving our community since 2005 using word of mouth as our only method of advertising.

We've decided to take our experience and skills developed over the years out to the world to expand our business.

We produce the highest quality scans at the lowest price for the product provided anywhere on the web.

Be sure to check out our website at http://www.tremoratv.com We have plenty of examples of different scanned media and what we provide to our customers.

If you have any questions, post them here, or e-mail us at info@tremoratv.com

Thomas
"Safety Thru Superior Mass"
TREMORMUV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Slide, Negative and Photo Scanning

Postby capps » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:36 pm

I tried scanning some photos from the 1920's - 1940's and decided it was too much work for a novice to clean them up. I sent them to Thomas and was impressed with the results. Not much more expensive than some of the other mail order companies, but much better service. I felt like they did this with great pride. I highly recommend them to scan your items for you.
capps
H1 GOD
H1 GOD

Return to Protect your History