Humlite in SoCal

Need to part with your Hummer, so that you can start your next project? Find it a safe and happy home by posting here.

Moderator: the JoKeR

Humlite in SoCal

Postby sabro » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:01 am

I have been playing with my rear rx7 engine, fiberglass and aluminum replica for a month now, and I am worried about money. Great on gas. It runs fine, looks great and needs very little. I have photos and details if necessary. I may be in over my head, so I would be willing to entertain offers.

I might start at $20,000

Sabro
Light a man a fire, and he will stay warm for a night. Light a man on fire and he will stay warm for the rest of his life.
sabro
H1 Master
H1 Master

Update

Postby sabro » Mon May 02, 2005 12:14 am

No one liked it at $20,000. Had two interested parties that backed out at the last minute. Now the RX7 engine is spewing out steam. I was in the process of putting in a VW engine so that I could get it smogged. So that has been job one for the last two weeks. I am going to get it running as a matter of pride or something. I am also fixing the doors and wiper motors.

I'm not certain that this vehicle will ever do what I need it to do. I think I need a vehicle with 4 wheel drive. This is a nice ride. So I would consider a trade for one that I could more easily adapt.

Make me an offer.

Sabro
Light a man a fire, and he will stay warm for a night. Light a man on fire and he will stay warm for the rest of his life.
sabro
H1 Master
H1 Master

No offers at $15,000

Postby sabro » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:20 am

Hmmmmm.

I might take less. I might consider a trade. Call for details
sabro
H1 Master
H1 Master

Postby sabro » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:31 am

Bumping this again...will consider $16,000.... or trade for ?
sabro
H1 Master
H1 Master

Return to Vehicles for Sale