looking 4 h1 kit or completed 4 sale

Need to part with your Hummer, so that you can start your next project? Find it a safe and happy home by posting here.

Moderator: the JoKeR

looking 4 h1 kit or completed 4 sale

Postby ultimaterides » Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:53 pm

looking for a kit part done or completed , i see there are lots for sale but i havent seen any that fit what i want ....or price ....looking for 4x4 , hard top , .....priced around 15k or less or under 20 k for something nice .....i will give it a lift with bigger wheels if it doesnt already have it

i love the one for sale with 44s on it ...but 30 k is too much for me not completed ....

email me or post with anything you may know of or have ....money is not a problem so i dont need to search for it ....but i wont over pay for anything ....i guess i,m looking for a good deal on one as well ..

rktconstruction@msn.com

thanks all
ultimaterides
H1 Neophyte
H1 Neophyte

Postby Camarogenius » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:57 am

I know a guy with an incomplete kit for sale. It's got 8" of lift, for 46's.
He wants a couple grand.
I'll direct him to this post.
Camarogenius
H1 Slayer
H1 Slayer

Postby capps » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:44 am

A couple grand for a kit is a steal. It won't last long.
capps
H1 GOD
H1 GOD

Postby Camarogenius » Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:16 am

Here's his email addy: jwhewitt2@hotmail.com
Camarogenius
H1 Slayer
H1 Slayer

Postby kenjb » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:45 am

If you are still interested in a partially completed hummer project, check me out at http://www.racingtree.com

I have about $22k into the truck and all the parts. I would entertain offers.
Kenny B

Urban Gorilla H1 Replica on a 2000 Chevy Pickup Chassis

http://www.racingtree.com
kenjb
H1 Neophyte
H1 Neophyte

Postby ultimaterides » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:33 pm

i didnt know where my post had gone , i think it must have been moved , , anyway up date is that i dont have time or the place to finish or work on anything so i would still consider a finished h1 , all my other info is the same

glad to see the sight is back up again !!
ultimaterides
H1 Neophyte
H1 Neophyte

Postby TREMORMUV » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:21 pm

Your post was always here, I never moved it, and I'm the only one with the power to do such things...

Best of luck finding yourself a finished truck. Hope you find something you like.

Thomas

ultimaterides wrote:i didnt know where my post had gone , i think it must have been moved , , anyway up date is that i dont have time or the place to finish or work on anything so i would still consider a finished h1 , all my other info is the same

glad to see the sight is back up again !!
"Safety Thru Superior Mass"
TREMORMUV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ultimaterides » Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:46 pm

yeah , sorry i just went to other sections , like parts for sale and wanted , i didnt see my post after a while , so i thought it was old and deleted , no big deal as i am still wondering what i need and really want ,replica or maybe a real h1 and i have looked at and driven the h3.

i think i,m moveing out of the desert ( las vegas nv ) and to denver co., where i always wanted to be , so i will use it more , so once i get there in a few mo , i,ll really be wanting to go into the mountains and do some wheelin .
ultimaterides
H1 Neophyte
H1 Neophyte

Postby sabro » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:29 pm

Where are you located?
Light a man a fire, and he will stay warm for a night. Light a man on fire and he will stay warm for the rest of his life.
sabro
H1 Master
H1 Master

Postby ultimaterides » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:15 pm

i,m in las vegas nv more specificaly around china town on valley veiw and spring mountain rd . ...but where i,m goin is aurora colorado , i bought a house there last fall .
ultimaterides
H1 Neophyte
H1 Neophyte

Postby sabro » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:10 am

If we didn't just get two and a half feet of snow, I would drive the Humlite over for you to look at. I'm over near Lake Arrowhead, CA about a four hour drive...

It is pretty impressive... but right now I am thinking of tearing the thing apart and rebuilding it as more of a trail driving/rock crawler than a sand machine. It also has a dozen little things to do which will now have to wait. Or I can get rid of it for less than what I put into it and make my wife a little happier....
Light a man a fire, and he will stay warm for a night. Light a man on fire and he will stay warm for the rest of his life.
sabro
H1 Master
H1 Master

Return to Vehicles for Sale