Urban Gorilla on 44" bogger's

Need to part with your Hummer, so that you can start your next project? Find it a safe and happy home by posting here.

Moderator: the JoKeR

Urban Gorilla on 44" bogger's

Postby powerstrgl » Sun May 14, 2006 5:40 am

Well I got it back, Long story short. It's for sale cheap this time, everything is still the same on the vehicle however it has been sitting outside so the paint it weather'd. It was driven twice since sold for about an hour each time. 18k and it will go Frame off build wheel base correct all new suspension, engine relocation kit, steering frame brace, driveline engine, accessories, four leather and suede seats. Currently does not have glass, carpet nor headliner in it. Based on 83 3/4 ton suburban chassis also has five 44" boggers and five 16.5 x 12 eagle alloys. Email for pics or if someone can post them for me i'll send em. Thanks
powerstrgl
H1 Master
H1 Master

Pics of Powerstrgl's Urban Gorilla

Postby Jon1097 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:51 pm

Jon1097
H1 Freshman
H1 Freshman

Postby sabro » Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:39 pm

Pwr-
That is one good looking vehicle. I hope is sells quickly and the sale sticks!

What is the current condition and the price for it as-is?

If I had the cash and the space in the driveway...
Light a man a fire, and he will stay warm for a night. Light a man on fire and he will stay warm for the rest of his life.
sabro
H1 Master
H1 Master

Postby powerstrgl » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:39 am

Thank you for posting the pictures, It currently looks just as it does in the photo's The price is firm @ 18. I purchased 49's for it but recently sold them, I will have to find a picture and have it posted aswell.
powerstrgl
H1 Master
H1 Master

your truck

Postby Mitchapalooza65 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:06 am

a great built truck, I am interested....could you please email me more and better detailed pics to watchmann123@yahoo.com thank you!
Mitchapalooza65
H1 Neophyte
H1 Neophyte

Postby capps » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:34 pm

Did you ever sell your truck? I received an e-mail regarding a guy wanting ro build one on 44's. Why build if yours is still available?
capps
H1 GOD
H1 GOD

Postby powerstrgl » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:07 am

Still have it, unfortunately it's been neglected. I opened a new company last year and have sold a lot of my toys this one is just sitting outside now cover'd up and it's really a shame, especially since I know first hand how much time and money were put into this truck.. I now have no time for the internet nor for any project's. I have received several emails asking questions about the truck and asking for picture's but all lookey loo's. No one serious. I guess that's why I have not put much time nor any more effort into trying to sell the thing everyone wants to pay penny's on the dollar. Cant blame them I'd probably be trying to get something nice for a cheap price too. How ever when you hear the same stories over and over you just dont care if it sells or sit's. Sounds kind of mean but You get tired of hearing I'm just looking for a good buy. I dont understand how someone (several) could offer less than what the kit sells for by itself. So now I just have my brother deal w/ it, as I just say good buy than, GOOD BYE. Honestly I would like to see it go to someone who knows that they could finish it and have a really nice kit car for a Fair price. Gentlemen if you have a kit FINISH IT and enjoy it. I started mine drove it a few times and smiled from ear to ear, but never finished it and now have to deal w/ people whom have no idea as to truely how much work goes into these vehicles.
powerstrgl
H1 Master
H1 Master

Postby capps » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:27 am

With the 44's, how difficult is it to get into the truck? I realize getting out is easy since I have run lifted full size trucks previously.
capps
H1 GOD
H1 GOD

Postby powerstrgl » Sun May 13, 2007 4:14 am

no it's fairly easy to get into, yes sir it is a lot easier to get out of. basically it sits around the same height as say a ford f350 4x4 stock .......................................any one want it gotta get it out of my shop, need the space
powerstrgl
H1 Master
H1 Master

Postby powerstrgl » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:28 am

price reduced for quick sale 13k call 661-816-5909
powerstrgl
H1 Master
H1 Master

Return to Vehicles for Sale