One off Humve Kit Calgary,Alberta,CANADA

Need to part with your Hummer, so that you can start your next project? Find it a safe and happy home by posting here.

Moderator: the JoKeR

One off Humve Kit Calgary,Alberta,CANADA

Postby choppersuper » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:43 am

Humvee (HUMMER) Kit PROJECT 90% complete
This is an all steel (3/16") one off Custom Humvee Kit built on a 1986 Suburban Chassis Runs and Drives but has not yet been registered,All wiring complete, signals , dash lights, heater, stereo , power windows etc. 6" lift, Fresh 383 stroker motor, Dual electric fans, Dual fuel tanks with valve installed and working, Autometer gauges, 5 New Dick Cepek wheels with 38" tires,(4 plus spare mounted on rear), New Brakes, T.V. Screens w/ reverse camera, Big Stereo, Custom built interior, Dual laminated glass,Hummer Bush Bumper, Thousands and thousands of dollars invested, $10,000 in raw steel alone. Not including paint , and the hundreds and hundreds of hours in labour,This vehicle needs very little to hit the road. Needs Front driveshaft mounted(included) Windshield Washer sprayers mounted (included) Resevoirs mounted for overfow, and windshield washers,seat belts mounted(included), minor interior finishing , speedo cable. Thi vehicle comeswith a clean VIN from the suburban but may have to be registered as a kit vehicle??? With a new baby and a new house I just can't seem to find the time to finish and it is just collecting dust in my driveway. This vehicle turns heads everytime someone drives by. NO DREAMERS ,NO TIRE KICKERS, NO TIMEWASTERS Don't want to sell but if I get the right price. Absolutely no idea what it's worth but ....Looking for best offers or interesting trades that do not require immediate work as I have no time!
http://photoshare.shaw.ca/view/10670749 ... 640-41683/
Lowriders are for people who can't get it up!!
choppersuper
H1 Neophyte
H1 Neophyte

Postby dmanhogg » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:40 pm

still available? in bc and very interested!
dmanhogg
H1 Neophyte
H1 Neophyte

Return to Vehicles for Sale