badlands up for sale

Need to part with your Hummer, so that you can start your next project? Find it a safe and happy home by posting here.

Moderator: the JoKeR

badlands up for sale

Postby ottenbuilt » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:20 pm

I have too much going on in my life right now and i want to start on another build next year. so i am listing my hummer for sale.
$16,500
if you have followed my build thread you know i have more than this into it as well as 1000s of hours. Everything that was done was done right.

Up for grabs is my M998 HUMVEE replica
Registered with clear title in my name, Smog Exempt
Vehicle body was built by classic roadsters. Frame and all chassis parts are chevy 3/4 ton
6.2 diesel engine 60,XXX miles (recent overhaul)
700r4 trans (over drive not hooked up)
dana 44 front, 14 bolt rear 4.56 gears
Custom carbon fiber dash, center console and door panels.
Radio and door speakers work and I have an amp and two new 10" subs (not installed)
There are two wheel options as well. Either aluminum rims with 38" trux tires (one is leaking from a patch) or chrome and black steel wheels with 36" military tires.
Speed Hut GPS speedometer/odometer for accurate speed with over-sized tires. Tachometer, volt gauge and fuel gauge all work. Water temp gauge and oil pressure gauge not hooked up.
Blinkers, running lights and headlights are all working properly (high beams not hooked up). Tons of new parts, custom flow master true duel exhaust, new batteries, starter, alternator, fuel pump, fuel lines,trans cooler, high performance glow-plugs... the list goes on and on. I also had a local shop tune the engine and replace the exhaust manifolds. All new fluids all around.
This is my 3rd vehicle so don't drive it very much, It is my camping rig so it only gets used a couple times a year. Also the heater and AC are not hooked up, but the doors come off very easily.

If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
ottenbuilt
H1 Slayer
H1 Slayer

Return to Vehicles for Sale